Hey, guys! Okay, so this tip is to help you preteens out there! Okay, so I'll put hygiene, crushes, school, money, where to shop, siblings, and friends! So, read on!
Okay, so make sure you take showers! I mean, this is the age things start to get weird, and that one word that describes the weirdness is; PUBERTY! Gross, I know, everyone hates that word, especially me. But here are some things to make sure you do:
- Shower every other day
- Brush your teeth
- Put on deodorant
- WASH YOUR FACE!
- Brush your hair
Try not to take them to seriously, please. It's just your hormones in motion. I mean be friends with them and all, but don't over text them. Here are some things you should know about:
- Don't over text them, you'll seem desperate. You might also get on their nerves.
- Be there friends, get to know them better. You might just like them for their looks, right girls? Well, you should just get to know them, you wouldn't like to like a total jerk even though he is SUPER CUTE!
- Be nice to them, say hi in the hallways, and smile at them. Just don't stalk them, please, I am begging you.
-DON'T FREAKIN' STALK HIM!!!! DON'T!!! THAT'S JUST CREEPY!!! WAY TOO CREEPY!!! HE WON'T LIKE YOU!!!! PLEASE, OH, PLEASE! NO STALKING!
School is fun because of your friends, but it also sucks because of the drama, and work! Anyways, always try your best! Go to school games, try your best in school, and please don't start any drama! It makes everyone's day unpleasant! I know this girl who was really mean to my best friend, and she knew a lot of her secrets and she told everyone them, and when I told my best friend, since the girl was supposedly my best freind's, "best friend". Then she got all mad at me and started being really mean, and she actually made me cry, but @alwaysunderneaththesurface (my best friend who the girl was spreading rumors of) helped me. So, the thing is don't start drama, be friends with the people you trust, make new friends, and make sure you do great at school!
- Chores! They always help! Do max. 5 times a week and have weekends off! It really helps! Ask your parents what can you do to get some money!
- Lemonade stands! Summer time fun! Gather up some friends and have a lemonade stand! It's really fun, split up the money afterwards!
- Bake sale during the fall/winter! If it's really cold, you can even sale hot coca too! It's basically the same as the lemonade stand!
- Garage sale! Okay, so I helped my cousin out with this. So, get some friends and/or family, ask for things they don't need and sale them! You can also have a lemonade and/or bake sale too! Great money and loads of fun! Just make sure the prices are reasonable!
- Babysit! Plants, kids, pets! Anything! Ask neighbors, friends, and family! It really helps! Also, make sure your 12 and older and you know CPR and are great with kids!
O5. WHERE TO SHOP:
- Abercrombie and Fitch
- American Eagle
- Urban Outfitters
- Forever 21
- Justice (if your super girly!)
Be nice to them, you might get in fights, but make sure to apologize after. Be happy, make sure they are your best friend, and when your down you can always go to them and trust them. Don't be like those siblings who end up growing up and not even remember eachothers' names. You love them, and they love you, remember that!
For friends, go to my other tip, http://www.polyvore.com/making_new_friends_maintaining_old/set?id=55892800&lid=1776752 !
I hope this helped all you preteens!
Talah // @cleo-is-a-dinosaur